CMC2016 speakers include:
- Joseph D. Novak, the creator of concept maps, who will be presenting via videoconference
- Joel J. Mintzes, renowned science education researcher and co-author with Dr. Novak of several books
- Jari M. Lavonen, will be speaking on teacher education in Finland
- Brian Moon, an expert on use of concept mapping in organizations and business
- Tobias Ley, researcher in learning analytics
- Alberto J. Cañas, Principal Investigator of the research and development effort that lead to the development of the CmapTools software
Below is more information on each of the speakers.